9 Schoen Place

Pittsford, NY 14534



Click here to find our location and get directions


Hours of Operation

Mon. 7 am - 8 pm
Tue. 7 am - 8 pm
Wed. 7 am - 8 pm
Thur. 7 am - 8 pm
Fri. 7 am - 8 pm
Sat. 8 am - 8 pm
Sun. 8 am - 8 pm

A little bit about us...

Schoen (Shane) Place was originally a lumber yard called Schoen Alley, located along the canal's towpath. In the early 1900's Joe and Charles Schoen constructed the Village Coal Tower using it for coal storage to service the boats on the Erie Canal and local residents. Generations later, in 1967, Ted Collins purchased the Village Coal Tower from the Schoen family.