Phone

716-626-9333

 

Address

5507 Main Street

Williamsville, NY

 

Map/Directions

Click here to find our location and get directions

 

Hours of Operation

Mon. 11:30am -10pm
Tue. 11:30am - 10pm
Wed. 11:30am - 10pm
Thu. 11:30am - 10pm
Fri. 11:30am - 11pm
Sat. 11:30am - 11pm
Sun. 12:00pm - 9pm

A little bit about us...


The Glen Park Tavern - The Tavern was built 125 years ago and has been a restaurant most of that time. The Tavern is in the heart of the village of Williamsville. The hamlet, The Village of Williamsville first adopted the name "Williams Mills" after Jonas Williams, who constructed a rough mill on the east bank of Ellicott Creek in 1811. William abandoned that mill to erect another on the west bank. Concerted to a military garrison during The War of 1812, Williamsville and the village officially incorporated in 1850. It still serves as a center of trade and commerce with farms being replaced by village homes.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_akuzlhaE&feature=youtu.be